All treatments require a minimum of £10 deposit on booking. Should you cancel/reschedule more than 48 hours prior to your booking date the value of your deposit will be added to your account for use on future treatments. Should you cancel after 48 hours your deposit will be retained
All new customers will require a patch test at least 24 hours prior to treatment, without a patch test we will NOT perform the Tint in the Brow treatment.
WHAT IS YONI STEAM?
Yoni steaming is the female self-care practice of allowing warm herbal steam to permeate the vaginal tissues and the womb. By sitting on our Yoni Steamer of freshly boiled water steeped with herbs that support all your inner workings and so much more.
Yoni steaming is a self-health practice to restore health and balance your physical feminine cycles, ease the transition through life phases, unlock the intimate magic of your womb, and release toxic emotions such as stress, tension, and stagnation.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU HAVE A YONI STEAM TREATMENT?
You can have this treatment up to three times a month. Just make sure you’re not on your period. If you’re experiencing menstrual symptoms, you can do this herbal steam two to three times within the week before you have your menstruation.
Yoni Steam 30-minute session £40
Yoni Steam 30-minute session including Scalp Massage £50
YONI STEAM BENEFITS
There are many benefits of yoni steaming. It functions as a natural and simple method of cleansing and detoxifying the uterus and vagina.
- Regulate irregular menstrual cycles, reduce painful periods, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation
- Decrease menstrual flow as well as reduce dark purple or brown blood at the onset of menses
- May promote fertility
- Postpartum recovery by aiding in the repair of vaginal tears, episiotomy, or C-section scars
- Assist to reduce pain with intercourse
- Heal from emotional or sexual trauma
- Reduce uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts PCOS, uterine weakness and prolapse, & endometriosis.
- Assist with the healing of hemorrhoids
- Relieve chronic yeast infections and UTI’s
- Ease menopausal symptoms including dryness or pain during intercourse
- Detoxify the womb and remove toxins from the body
- Stronger & more frequent orgasms
- Increase libido & reignite sensual passion
WHEN SHOULDN’T YOU HAVE A YONI STEAM TREATMENT?
Please do NOT do a yoni steam if you are:
Don’t steam during ovulation if you are trying to conceive
Pregnant or if you think you may be pregnant
If you have an Intrauterine Device (IUD)
Have an active internal infection (cervical, uterine, or ovarian inflammation) with a fever
Have any open herpes sores or blisters present- Soak infected area AFTER the blisters have burst, until the infected area has healed